Saturday, August 27, 2011

SU! Regionals 2011 Swap #1

Howdy all! I realize it has been a few months since my last post. I was experiencing issues with my old pc and then I was out of the habit of posting anything anywhere. I have also been busy with lots of visitors and I even have my 4 month old grandson coming next week!! I can't wait to hug and kiss him!! After going to this year's Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City in July and attending Su! Regionals here in Las Vegas, I have been inspired to get back to my blog! I have been doing lots of stamping between convention, regionals, family and friends' birthdays and anniversaries and OWH cards. The card(s) I have for today I created for swapping at Regionals yesterday. I made 35 of these winter cards using one of my favorite sets in the new Idea Book and Catalog, Snow Much Fun! I love this snowman and there also is a tall skinny snowman in the set that I will be using lots! The layers on my card are pretty basic. I ran the Early Espresso layer through the Big Shot with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder. I used the tearing technique for the Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, and the Crumb Cake layers (I am a texture freak!) I stamped my snowman with Early Espresso ink and used an aqua painter to color him in with ink from the tops of my ink pads. I then spritzed over it with some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz! It's hard to see in the pics, but looks shimmery in real life! After layering all the pieces I tied some yummy Cherry Cobbler Baker's twine around some cute mini brads! Here is my complete supply list (all products are from Stampin' Up!):

STAMPS: Snow Much
Fun


PAPER: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler,
Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade


INK: Craft Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso

ACCESSORIES: Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Aqua painter, Mini brads, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Big Shot and Color Catcher
Well, that's it for today! I will be back tomorrow with another of my swap cards for regionals! Thanks so much for stoppin' by!












No comments: