Friday, September 2, 2011

Regional Swap #3

Howdy All!
I have for you today my third card swap from last week's Stampin' Up! Regionals here in Las Vegas. Since my first two swaps were holiday themed I decided to go with a thank You card for my third design. I absolutely love the colors in the Berry Blossoms DSP! So, I just had to use it for this card! I really liked how this card turned out and it was pretty easy to put together! Here is a complete supply list (all products are Stampin' Up!):

STAMPS: Butterfly Prints, Short & Sweet

PAPER: Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Early Espresso, berry Blossoms DSP

INK: Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso

ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circle BIGZ die, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Butterfly punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, dimensionals, Big Shot

For the butterflies I stamped the image using the same color ink as the cardstock and then punching them out.

Welp! That's it for today! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! Hope to see you all again soon!




















No comments: