Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mojo Monday #460 on Thursday

Howdy All!
I have for you today a birthday card that I created for my nephew, who is turning 3. I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

Here is my card:


And here is the sketch:

Here is my supply list:

STAMPS:  No Bones About It
PAPER:  Cucumber Crush, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Cherry On Top dsp stack (retired)
INK:  Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush, 
THE REST:  Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay markers, Banner Triple Punch, Linen Thread

This was a fun sketch to play with. I am trying to use up some of my favorite retired dsp, slowly, but surely! 
Welp, that's all for now. Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon.

HUGS,

2 comments:

Terri said...

He's going to love that!! Perfect combo of colors, textures and dimension. Great job Aunt Sandy!! LOL

Lori said...

Too fun! Great birthday card for a 3 year old boy. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!