Sunday, August 7, 2016

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #243

Howdy All!
Received my Stampin' Up! pre-order in the mail and I wanted to use something from it right away! I started with the Cookie-Cutter Halloween stamp set! So cute! I also used the sketch from the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge #243.

Here are my cards (I made two):



And here is the HSS243 sketch:


This little scarecrow is just so darling!



And he is so fun to color!

Here is my Supply List:

STAMPS: Cookie-Cutter Halloween, For All Things (retired)
PAPER:  Crumb Cake, Hello Honey (retired), Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Happy Haunting dsp (retired)
INKS & MARKERS:  2014-2016 in color markers (retired), Pear Pizzazz marker, Tuxedo Black Memento
THE REST:  Cookie-Cutter Builder Punch, Layering Circles Thinlits, Chevron Embossing Folder (retired), Burlap Ribbon (retired)

Well, that's all for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by. See you again real soon!

HUGS,

2 comments:

Terri said...

I agree...he really is adorable Sandy! Great colors and textures. Now if only the temps outside would start being more like Fall! LOL

inkedx2 said...

Love the cute scarecrow you chose to use. The colors and burlap are perfect for this Fall card! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

Robbie