Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Mojo Monday #429 on Tuesday


Howdy all!
I made a New Year's resolution to participate in more card challenges and actually post my creations on my blog. I started the year off with a card sketch challenge from one of my favorite blogs.

 Here is my card for Mojo Monday #429:


And here is the sketch:



I had to turn my card to accommodate my larger sentiment.

Here is my Supply List:

STAMPS: Watercolor Words
PAPER:  English Garden Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Blushing Bride
INK:  Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo
THE REST:  Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, Pearl Basic Jewels

I love how it turned out!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon.

Hugs,
Sandy





1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love those flowers. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday this week!