Sunday, January 10, 2016

Freshly Made Sketch #218

Howdy All!
I have for you tonight another sketch challenge card. I was inspired by the most recent sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.

Here is my card:


And here is the sketch:

Here is my supply list:
STAMPS:  Perfect Pairings(Sale-A-Bration)
PAPER:  Wildflower Fields(Sale-A-Bration), Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Whisper White
INK:  Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon
THE REST:  Bitty Banners Framelits, Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine

Such a fun sketch to work with! I couldn't wait to use some of my new Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration goodies!

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!

Hugs, 
Sandy




1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh, this is such a pretty card! I love the rich colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!