Monday, June 3, 2013

2013 Scrapbook Club Pages - January and February

Howdy All! 
It's been a few months since I've posted...blah, blah, blah...same old story! Lol! I want to at least show you all the scrapbook pages that I have done with my monthly Scrapbook Club. I know I didn't finish posting all of last years, but I do plan to. I will keep these short and sweet. Here is my January layout:

 and here is my February layout:

I created these pages using Stampin' Up! products that were current at the time. This year I am only doing one 2-page layout a month and a bonus card for the ladies who attend.  Here is January's bonus card:
and here is February's bonus card:
I like to keep everything fairly simply, as my Club ladies have expressed that they love to come and relax from their hectic lives,  but still want to go home with some nice projects that they can be proud of. So far they have been very happy! I will be back soon (hopefully tomorrow) with more pages and cards!

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again real soon!

Hugs,
Sandy









No comments: