Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Mother's Day Card For The Paper Players Sketch #138

Howdy All!

I thought I would play along with the Paper Players today and make a card for their sketch challenge - #138.
What an awesome sketch to work with! I have been wanting to try out my new Dress Up Framelits and this was the perfect opportunity. I just love the butterflies on this dress, don't you?
All of the products used are Stampin' Up! See my supply list below.

Supply List:

STAMPS:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Carry On (hostess set)

PAPER:  Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze, Primrose Petels, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Patio Party Designer Series Paper

INK:  Midnight Muse

THE REST:  Dress Up Framelits, Big Shot, Petal Cone Die (for the banner), Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, large Scallop Edgelits, 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch (carried over from the Holiday catalog), Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Pearl and Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals

Welp!! That's all for now. Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!

Hugs,
Sandy







5 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Sandy, I just love your dress with the little butterflies, and the tiny pocketbook is a brilliant addition. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh, I would love a dress like this! Perfect choice of dsp for the dress and how clever to add the purse from Carry On! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

jaydee said...

What a fabulous card! I love the little pearls with the DSP. Adding the pocketbook was brilliant. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Sandy, this is just darling! I love the happy colors and the little handbag is such a perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Andrea W said...

Lovely card! The colours and details are terrific. Congrats on being selected as Headliner at The Paper Players.