Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch #240

 Howdy All! Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mom's out there!

I know I have been missing the past few weeks. I've been kinda hit and miss when it comes to posting to my blog. I just get so wrapped up in all of my projects that by the time I should be on my computer uploading photos and such I am just too tired! I am sure that many of you know exactly what I am talking about! I do so appreciate all of you who stop by and check out what I have been up to. So, today I have my card that I created a few days ago for the Mojo Monday weekly sketch challenge. I love having a starting point, such as a sketch, to get my creative juices flowing. I am still in love with this dsp from sale-a-bration! I have 3 packs of it, that's how much I love it! I am not sure if I will send this card to someone personally or put it in my pile of cards to send to the troops through OWH. Here is my complete supply list (all products are SU!):

STAMPS:  an incentive stamp that I LOVE that is no longer available

PAPER:  Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment dsp

INK: Poppy Parade

THE REST:  Everyday Enchantment ribbon, basic rhinestones, punches, dies and bigshot

I am sad to see the 2010-2012 in colors  go, like Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade, but there are some wonderful New in colors coming in June! I can't wait!

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again real soon!
Hugs!









No comments: