Friday, January 25, 2008

I love Leftovers!!


I took a vacation today to stay home and get some much needed house cleaning done...so where am I? yup, I am in my 'crap' room making cards...I mean cleaning up...well you know how it goes, clean a little...play a little...play a little....etc! Anywho, I did a very quick card for Jen's Limited Supplies challange at SCS to use leftovers. We were to use as many leftover paper, card stock, ribbon etc. I grabbed a bunch of black and white DCWV scraps and whipped up this cute Quilted background. If you are interested in this technique, HERE is a quick tutorial from my gallery at SCS.
Card Recipe:
Paper: DCWV dp and textured cs, red textured cs unknown
Stamps: SU Occasionally, Mike's $1 sentiment
Ink: black stazon
Accessories: ribbon from my scrap ribbon jar
Techniques: Quilted Tag
Okay, so now I will do a little more cleaning, but expect to be back later to play some more.
Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the card. I just happened to be on SCS and saw your picture and your "Crap" room caught my eye. I am currently trying to renovate an office space in my house and love to see other people's organization ideas. Have you ever thought about posting pictures of your "crap" space? (By the way, I love the "crap" space thing it fits me as well!) Just in desperate need of some inspiration! :)

Jodi Stone

Anonymous said...

i just love this card when I saw it in your gallery. i just have to stopped by and leave you a comment here.
tfs:)

Anonymous said...

Your black paper quilt is so beautiful ... love it.