Being new to this whole Bloggin' thing, I obviously have loads to learn. Chat, aka nitestamper, "tagged" me and i went to her wonderful blog and found that she had more than 1 taggin' game going on. Here is what I got from her Blog and I decided that I will play the easiest one first and later on this week I will play the other one. So...Here are 7 Random/Weird Facts about myself:
1. I absolutely HATE to be cold
2. I could drink diet Pepsi all day long and never get sick of it
3. I consider dark chocolate a standard household staple
4. I haven't gotten used to being a mother-in-law yet (it's been 4&1/2 months since my son got married)
5. The first thing I do when I get home from work is take off my bra
6. My retirement age goal is 45 (I turn 43 in March)
7. I love socks so much that I can't close my drawer anymore
Okay, so now you know a little more about me. Hopefully I haven't scared anybody away!
While I am here, i want to post a set of cards I made yesterday for the SCS Featured Stamper challenge.
Veronica has a wonderful gallery at SCS and her ispiration helped me to create this fabulous set of cards. See all my details here. Thanks Chat for keeping me on my toes! I don't know how I will keep up with all the awesome crafty bloggers, but I am gonna keep trying!