Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Time to get BLOGGIN'

So, I figured it was about time for me to get caught up with the times. I belong to a wonderful website called Splitcoaststampers and I really enjoy going to other members' blogs to see what else they are up to. I love all kinds of crafts and while I plan on showing off my cards that I create, I will also be sharing other crafts as well. This whole "bloggin'" thing is new to me so be patient please...Not sure how this will all turn out. Wish me luck and thanks for stoppin' by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm with you - we gotta be bloggin'!
I love your cards - keep up the good work. What a hoot - your crap room - I love it!
Just stared a blog too - http://kaleidoscopeimpressions.wordpress.com if you care to pop in.
--Joyce
aka write2it in SCS