Saturday, March 24, 2018

Thinking of You - FMS329

Howdy All!
I have for you today a card that I created a few days ago for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #329. I am just getting around to posting it today!

Here is my card:



I used an Aqua Painter and my ink pads to color in my butterfly image on Shimmery White cardstock.


I couldn't get a good pic of how pretty the shimmery White cardstock really is.


Here is the challenge:


I also did a similar card where I cut the image out, used a birthday sentiment and added some sequins.


This card has already been mailed to my niece for her birthday next week! :)

My Supply List - All products are SU! unless otherwise specified: 

STAMPS:  Beautiful Day
PAPER:  Bermuda Bay, Shimmery White, Basic Black
INKS:  Archival Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
THE REST:  Aqua Painter, Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine

Well, that's all for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your butterfly is lovely.....works perfectly with the sketch! Pretty card! Glad you used us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love that butterfly! The colours are so bright! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!