Thursday, September 26, 2013

2013 Scrapbook Club - August & September Pages

Howdy All!
I am getting caught up on posting photos of my 2013 Scrapbook Club pages. Today I have August and September. I love how these pages came out and the Designer Series Papers in the new catalog are beautiful!

For my August layout I used the I Am Me dsp which was the inspiration for my pages. I love all the cameras on the one sheet so I decided to create one using punches! Pretty darn cute, huh?

 The 'faux' washi tape is just a strip of dsp torn in pieces to look like tape. I also added some polaroid frames using the Square Framelits.

 For my September pages I used some of the Epic Day This and That dsp.
 I also used some of my new favorite stamp sets - Gorgeous Grunge and Off The Grid.
My inspiration for this layout came from here.
Well, that's all for now!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon.

Hugs,
Sandy




No comments: