Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm More of a Crafter Than a Blogger!

Howdy All!
I see that it has been a few months since the last time I posted to my blog. I have come to the realization that I enjoy  spending my time actually crafting that blogging about it! LOL! But, that's okay. I do like to share what I have been doing and by posting photos I hope that I can inspire those of you who come visit! So, I think my main focus for 2013 will be to get photos up as often as I can even if I don't spend lots of time writing about what I have done. I will encourage you, however, to please leave a comment if you ever have any questions about the projects I have posted. So, without further ado, here are some pics from my October 2012 Scrapbook Club! All products used are Stampin' Up!






Here is a link to the sketch I used as a starting point. This site has tons of awesome layout sketches!

Thanks for stoppin' by!
See you again real soon!

No comments: