Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mojo Monday #250 on Wednesday

Howdy All! I played along with this week's Mojo Monday sketch #250. There is a little more going on in this sketch than what I normally do, so it was a challenge for me.

Mojo Monday #250

This is what I came up with! I love this new designer series paper called Floral District! The colors and prints are so bright and cheery!

 Here is the supply list for my card (All products are Stampin' Up!):

STAMPS:  Mixed Bunch, A Fitting Occasion

PAPER:  Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Floral District dsp

INK:  Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade

THE REST:  Blossom punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, circle punches, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Pearl basic jewel, Paper-Piercing tool and Stampin' Pierce Mat

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon!

Hugs, Sandy











No comments: