Friday, June 8, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch #244

 Howdy All! I finally got to this week's Mojo Monday Sketch challenge. I actually meant to make this card earlier in the week for my niece's birthday tomorrow, but since I didn't get to it until today, I had to make it a belated birthday card. I knew I wanted to use this cute snail from the Easy Events stamp set, so I grabbed a scrap piece of retired dsp and got to work. It only took me about 15 minute to put this together. I love when that happens!
Here is my complete supply list (all products are Stampin' Up!):

STAMPS:  Easy Events

PAPER:  Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Washington Apple designer series paper (retired)

INK:  Basic Black, markers - So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue

THE REST:  Circle punch and die,NEW! Chevron embossing folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, ribbon

I think it turned out super cute!

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!!
See you again real soon!

Hugs!

No comments: