Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mojo Monday on a Tuesday

Howdy All!
I've got a neat card for you today that I made for my Hubby's birthday. I used the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge #231. Here is the sketch:

Kind of fun, huh?!
And here is my card:


I definitely needed a masculine card, because my husband is NOT a frills and ribbons kinda guy! I love this stampin' Up! designer series paper called Well Worn! There are some great patterns in it and the colors are very earthy. Here is a complete list of products I used (all products are Stampin' Up!):

 STAMPS:  Elementary Elegance (Sale-a-bration)

PAPER:  Early Espresso, River Rock, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Well Worn dsp

INK:  Early Espresso

THE REST:  Big Shot and Square Lattice Textured ImpressionsEmbossing Folder, Scallop Circles #2 die, circle cutter, Simply Scored tool, Metallic brads, Corner rounder punch, 1/2 " circle punch

I made this last night and gave it to him this morning and he loved it!

Well, that's it for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Melanie Reid said...

You have an excellent title for your blog. Thank you for sharing your card.