Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mojo Monday 142 Father's Day

Good Afternoon All,
It's time for another Mojo Monday Sketch challenge - My fav!! I decided to keep this card clean and simple, staying very true to the sketch. This is what I cam up with for a Father's Day card. I just love the Changito Monkey by Stampendous! and this little guy reminds me of my dad cuz he loves to cook on the grill in the summertime! Here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Changito Chef (Stampendous!); Crazy Cool (SU!)

PAPER: Very Vanilla (SU!); designer paper, cardstock (DCWV)

INK: SU!

THE REST: border punch (MS); circle punches, markers, ribbon, dimensionals (SU!)



So, that's what I got for today! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by today!





1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing Mojo!