Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

OMG! I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post. I have been overwhelmed with feeling like I have so much to do and no time to do it all. My husband and I took our youngest son, Alex, to England in the middle of May so he could participate in a program where he is studying at Oxford. We spent about a week there and when we got home I wound up being sick for 2 weeks. I still have a little congestion that just keeps hanging on. Of course I am still working on our house, painting one of the 5 bedrooms we have at present. I haven't even been out to my gardens...Anyway, I was getting prepared for my monthly stamp class tomorrow and I realized that I never posted the projects from last months class. Here are some of the projects we did. My class was a Dads and Grads class. All products are Stampin' Up!.
Real quick here with my deets: For the Tool card I stamped the images on brushed silver cardstock and cut them out, I then stamped the handles on chocolate chip cardstock and paper pieced them.
For the graduation bear I used the grad cap from the Sock Monkey Accessories set. It fits perfectly! I also used the new Jumble Alphabet set from the new catty. The 6x6 page and 3x6 cards I kept very simple. I just love those corduroy buttons, don't you? I know I haven't given a complete recipe for each projects, I just don't have the time right now. If you have any questions don't hestitate to leave a comment and I will get back. Thanks so much for stopping buy and I hope to find a few minutes whenever possible to get my projects posted!








No comments: