Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Party Pandas Sketch & Color Challenges

Howdy All!
There are so many awesome challenge blogs out there! I stalk them all the time to see what people are doing, but I have decided to actually do some and submit my cards. For my card today I have joined the Fab Friday 128 Color Challenge and the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #133 - Sketch.
Here is my card:



And here are the Challenges:



I love the color combo, maybe because green is my favorite color, lol! And the sketch lends to a clean and simple card that is totally my style. I love how my card came out!

Here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Party Pandas, Diagonal Stripe
PAPER: Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Whisper White
INK: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist
THE REST: Layered Circle Framelits, Polka Dot Basic Embossing folder, In Color Stampin' Write Markers, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals

Well, That's all for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

Hugs,


6 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love your little panda, the bright colors are just perfect with your design. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

Total cuteness! I think Party Hat Panda might be my fave, and he looks awesome over stripes! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Super cute birthday panda! I like the embossed polka dots that coordinate so well with the polka dots on the party hat! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Brian King said...

Wow! Such a fun card, Sandra! <3

Tina's Crop Shop said...

What an adorable card Sandra! That panda will long be one of my favorites.. and not leaving my stamp set stash! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our sketch challenge this week!

Sandra Jayne Wingate said...

Thanks a bunch for all of the lovely comments!