Sunday, November 15, 2009

One Sheet Wonder Card Sets

Okay, I finally have pics of my first OSW card sets. There is a slight learning curve as I took several samples that I found on SCS and created my own from them to suit my card designs. You can either use one 12" x 12" double sided designer paper to make one set or two coordinating 12" x 12" single sided designer papers cut exactly the same to make 2 sets, as I did. I could have made 12 cards for each set, but wanted to add some layers so my sets have 10 cards each.
I have to re-draw my 12 x 12 template so that I can post it tomorrow.
I used several different companies'
products, so let me list my recipe like this:

Stampin' Up!
  • Stamp Sets (Trendy Trees, Great Friend, Animal Stories, Forest Friends, Crazy For Cupcakes, Heard From The Heart, Short & Sweet, On Your Birthday, Teeny Tiny Wishes)
  • Paper (Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Really Rust, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery)
  • Inks (Really Rust, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Close To Cocoa, Crushed Curry)
  • Accessories (Brads, Punches, Ribbon, Buttons, Linen Thread, Blender pens)

Designer Paper - Complete Boy paper pack by My Mind's Eye

Cuttlebug - Provo Craft

Sizzix Dies

Nestibilities Dies

Ribbon, Brads, Gems - Michaels

Along with my template, I will post some close up pics tomorrow. I am also planning on doing a Christmas set next using a sheet of Merry Moments DSP and all SU! products for all my SU! followers!

Thanks for stoppin' by!






3 comments:

Christa said...

These are some of the nicest OSW cards I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

this is the first project i have seen using the new 12 x 12 paper..and it is ADORABLE..i might just open up my pack of paper and see what i can do..I am a newbie..and i just cannot believe the talent you girls have..and i am still scared of cutting paper that i pay good money for..hehehe..thanks so much for sharing your talent..and if i cannot find you 'recpies" for this..could you be kind engough and keep in touch??
my email is :
bluefeathers_58@yahoo.com
and my name is Cheryl
thanks lots!!

Rizwan said...

Your collection is so much cool and nice i am so much glade to see all these cards thanks for sharing.

plastic card printing