Sunday, January 28, 2018

A Love Card for GDP122 & SSC171

Howdy All!

Thinking about Valentines Day so I made another Love card. I used the Global Design Project sketch challenge #122 and the Sunday Stamps color challenge #171 for my inspiration.

Here is my card:




And here are the Blog challenges:


I kinda really like how this card turned out! I may give this one to my hubby for Valentines Day!

Here is my Supply List:

STAMPS: Timeless Textures & Touches of Texture
PAPER:  Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Whisper White, Petal Garden DSP Stack
INK:  Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Calypso Coral
THE REST:  Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Metallic Enamal Shapes, Dimensionals

That's all for now. Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful layers, textures and details - why didn't I think of that squiggly heart myself?! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing at Sunday Stamps!

Lisa said...

Such a fun card, love all the different elements. Great job with the colors!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!