Thursday, January 25, 2018

Birthday Piggies - SSC170

Howdy All!
I decided to order all of the Stampin' Blends (a definite investment to be sure), and I thought I would give them a quick try. I also thought I would play along with the current Sunday Stamps Challenge.

Here is my card:



And here is the SSC170:


What a great sketch to work with!

Here is my Supply List:

STAMPS:  This Little Piggy, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Hardwood
PAPER:  Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Whisper White
INK:  Night of Navy, Memento Tuxedo Black
THE REST:  Stampin' Blends (Light and Dark Pink Pirouette, Light Night of navy, Dark  Daffodil Delight, Light Old Olive), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Well, that's all for now!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

Hugs, 

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute piggy card with fun different views of the little guy. Or is it guys? Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh my, look at all those little piggies! I love the blue wood grained background, too! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps this week! XX

Heather said...

Lol, I can never get enough of these little piggies - look how cute they are against that background! Thanks so much for sharing at SSC!