Monday, January 29, 2018

Happiest Birthday for FMS321

Howdy All!
Just a quick post today of my card I created for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #321.

Here is my card:



And here is the sketch:


My Supply List:

STAMPS:  Cool Treats
PAPER: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP
INKS: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Crumb Cake
THE REST:  Banner Triple punch, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Dimensionals

That's all for now.
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

Hugs, 



3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Such a happy, fun card! Love those popsicles!! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

This is bright and cheerful, and oh so cute. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! Love the cheery colours and those fun popsicles! Makes me long for summer! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!