Monday, January 22, 2018

Love You - FMS320 & PP377

Howdy All!
I had few free minutes to craft yesterday, so I decided to make a card for a couple of my favorite challenge blogs, Freshly Made Sketches and The Paper Players!

Here is my card:


And here are the Challenges:



It's time to start thinking about Valentines Day for sure!!

Here is my Supply List:

STAMPS: Sunshine Sayings, Touches of Texture
PAPER: Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
INKS: Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist
THE REST: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies, Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Well, that's all I have for today!
Thanks a Bunch for stoppin' by!

Hugs,

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet! Love the spattered background! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty card! I love the background and that sweet heart! Fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your bright colour scheme and splattered backbround - a great CAS Valentine's card Sandra! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Sandra, I love the gorgeous background you created for your card! A perfect CAS Valentine! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX