Friday, February 10, 2012

Mojo Monday on a Friday

Howdy All!
Wow! This week sure went by fast for me! I actually created a card on Monday for the Mojo Monday Sketch #227, but never got around to posting it. So I had a few minutes and thought I should get it done. Here is the sketch:
Kinda fun, right?
And here is my card:

Nothing too fancy. I needed some guy cards so no bows or bling on this one!
Here is my complete supply list (all products are Stampin' Up!):

STAMPS:  Outlined Occasions (sale-a-bration)

PAPER:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, River Rock, Not Quite Navy, Well Worn DSP

INK:  Early Espresso

THE REST:  SU! markers, Corner rounder punch, Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Distressing Essentials kit, Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon (retired)

So that's it! Easy-peasy!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you all again soon!

No comments: