Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Big Dinosaur Roar

Howdy All!
 I've been busy, busy, busy creating all kinds of stuff! Whew! Time to take a break and post some pics. Today I have a really cute crochet set that I whipped up for a girlfriend's brand spankin' new grandson. Her daughter has done the nursery in a dinosaur them so used that for my inspiration as well as idea's I saw on my new obsession: Pinterest! God I can get lost for hours at a time on there!

I made up my own pattern for the hat. I just kind of winged it till it looked the way that I wanted it to. The diaper cover, however, is from a free pattern I found on Pinterest. Here is the LINK. This was a pretty simply pattern to follow and I will definitely use it again. I also made a blanket to wrap the sweet baby in. I just used a basic ripple stitch and was able to finish this in a few nights of watching tv.
I also made a darling card to match the dinosaur theme and I will be sure to post a photo of it tomorrow!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by today! I hope to see you again real soon!
Hugs!

No comments: