Monday, June 24, 2013

Mojo Monday Sketch #299 on Monday!

Howdy All!
I know this does not happen very often, but I actually finished a Mojo Monday card on Monday! Woot-Woot! for me! Here is the sketch: Mojo Monday #299

And here is my card:

I know the Sketch Challenge says Round or Square...so I made mine a stretched square (otherwise known as a rectangle) because it just wasn't looking right with the image I used. Here is my supply list - all products used are current Stampin' Up!:

STAMPS:  Birthday Cake (single stamp set), Positively Chevron (background stamp)

PAPER:  Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Very Vanilla, Soho Subway designer series paper

INK:  Basic Gray, Markers (Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit, Night Navy)

THE REST:  Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons Mold, Summer Starfruit reinker, Night of Navy 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, 2-1/2" Circle punch, Chevron embossing folder

I used the New Simply Pressed Clay and Button mold. It worked great! I used my markers to color my Birthday Cake stamp. I am pleased with my end result! This card is going to my dad for his birthday next week!

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy



No comments: