Sunday, November 18, 2012

September Scrapbook Club Pages 3 & 4

Howdy All!
Today I have the 3rd and 4th pages from my September Scrapbook Club!
 I love how this layout looks! It reminds me of the warm sunny days at the end of summer!
 Back in upstate New York I used to love to take drives and see the fields of sunflowers growing!
They really do signify to my the end of summer and the beginning of fall.
I can think of lots of special people in my life whose photos I could put on these pages!
As usual, These pages were created using Stampin' Up! products, current as well as retired. The colors I used are, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White.

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by today!
See you again soon!
Hugs!

No comments: