Friday, September 17, 2010

Mojo Monday 156

Good evening All,
It's been a busy week as I got another box of cards to the post office for our troops through Operation Write Home. I sent 60 cards, half of which were Halloween cards! I just had to use this week's Mojo Monday 156 sketch for some of them!


I started off with watercoloring the pumpkin image on the first card I did and then I had the idea to paper piece the other 5! I love them both ways! The ones that I paper pieced I also used dimensionals to pop the pumpkins up! Each card is a little different, but they were all made using Stampin' Up!'s Autumn Harvest stamp set and Making Memories' Spook Alley designer paper that I have had since last year and have been hoarding!! lol!! I am really BAD! I used a mixture of cardstocks and ribbons, some from SU! and the rest from my huge stashes! I will try my bestest to post the rest of the halloween cards this weekend. I used some quick and easy layouts that may give you some inspiration for your halloween and fall cards! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again real soon!





1 comment:

City Girl Scrapper said...

cute cards... love the Halloween colors...