Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Splitcoaststampers challenges SC279 and CC269


Good evening All,

I started off the day great by getting a card made using this week's color and sketch challenges over at SCS. By 10:30 am the day then took a turn for the worse...but some how I managed to get through it! So, I am just getting around to uploading my card and posting to my Blog! The colors for the challenge were Cameo Coral, Lovely Lilac and Gable Green. It took me till I finished my card to warm up to the Gable Green in this combo...what do you think? The sketch, on the other hand, I loved immediately! I still had this CTMH stamp set out on my table so I used it again. Love these ladies! Here is my supply list:
STAMPS: Be Yourself (CTMH)
PAPER: lovely lilac, cameo coral, gable green, whisper white (SU!); Dill Blossom designer paper (s.e.i.); provo craft designer paper.
INK: Cameo Coral, Lovely Lilac (SU!)
THE REST: brads, ribbon (michaels); dimensionals, embossing folder (SU!), cuttlebug
OK...that's it for now! I'm off to watch some t.v. with my honey! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

No comments: