Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Trees

Good afternoon,
I just thought I would post another quick and fun Christmas card using the Patterned Pines set from Stampin' Up!. This is a hostess level 1 set from the holiday mini catalog. I used my SU! markers to ink up the image and then cut out each tree separately. And these SU! buttons are just the perfect accent for my trees, don'tcha think?
Here is my complete recipe:

Stamps:
  • Patterened Pines - SU!
  • Loads of Love - SU!

Paper:

  • Jolly patterned paper - American Crafts
  • Tempting Turquoise, Garden Green, Whisper White - SU!

Ink:

  • Real Red - SU!

Accessories:

  • Buttons, silver elastic cord, scallop oval and oval punches, Many Marvelous Markers - SU!

Well, that's it for now. I am getting our appartment packed up, so no stamping for me for...well, I'm not sure how long. We have been renting a place in Las Vegas since September. We have found our dream home and had planned on being moved in before Christmas, but the house we are buying is a short sale and banks take their sweet 'ol time with things so we will basically be homeless in Las Vegas! All our stuff here is going into storage because our lease is up. Luckily, our house back home is still in the selling process (we won't close until after the new year) so we are gonna go back to the wintery upstate NY on Monday. It will be good to spend the holiday with family and friends. I have a few more pics of cards to upload over the next couple of days and then I will have to pack up my PC and put it into storage as well! I am know I am not going to like being without my stampin' supplies and my pc, but I should have enough stuff going on over the next few weeks to keep me busy!!

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

No comments: