Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SC250 and CC240 Birthday Cupcakes



Good day, all! Today I have a quick card to post that incorporates 2 challenges from Splitcoaststampers. Sketch Challenge SC250 can be found here and Color Challenge CC240 can be found here. I had planned on doing the Color challenge yesterday and I had my cardstock and inkpads out on my table, but just didn't find the time to create. This morning I got up and checked out the Sketch challenge and decided to sit my butt down and make a card using both! Here is what I ended up with!
Recipe: (ALL products are Stampin' Up!)

Stamps
  • The More The Merrier
  • All Holidays

Paper

  • Bermuda Bay
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Apricot Appeal
  • Whisper White
  • Apricot Appeal DSP (retired)

Ink

  • Basic Black
  • Chocolate Chip

Accessories

  • Big Shot
  • Petals-a-Plenty impressions folder
  • Scallop Edge punch
  • Apricot Appeal 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Markers (bermuda bay, apricot appeal)
  • Blender pens
  • Dimensionals

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by to see what I've been creating!

No comments: