Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Quick Post

Good afternoon! We have been getting lots of downpours with thunder and lightning all day here in Upstate New York. I have been prepping the master bedroom for some fresh paint. It's turning out to be a much more involved project than I had anticipated. So, I thought I would take a break and post something quick to my blog. This cute little box/basket I made for a door prize at one of my recent stamp classes. I cut 2 box #2 dies using my Big Shot and stuck them together (back to back)with some sticky strip. I made the handle using the wide oval punch and then decorated it with the Bella Rose designer series paper. I filled it with some paper shreds, 2
ghirardelli chocolates, 2 incentive stamps and a basic black stampin' spot. This was a big hit and everyone wanted me to pull their name from the door prize bucket! This was a fun and easy project, so give it a try!
Here is the recipe: (all products are Stampin' Up!)

Paper: kraft, riding hood red, kiwi kiss, pink pirouette, whisper white, Bella Rose dsp

Stamps: Lovely Labels

Ink: kiwi kiss

Accessories: Big Shot, Box #2 die, circle punches, scallop circle punch, eyelet border punch, wide oval punch, ribbon

Okay, I've gotta get back to my other work. Thanks for stopping by. See you all soon!



No comments: