I squeezed this in while getting ready to travel back to Upstate New York for 6 days. I love to start off my week with a good sketch challenge! Here is the recipe:
- Autumn Days - SU!
- Wonderful Holiday - CTMH
- Ruby Red, Whisper White - SU!
- wassail designer paper - Basic Grey
- Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip - SU!
- 3/4" circle punch - SU!
- Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- Many Marvelous Markers (always artichoke, chocolate chip) - SU!
- mini brads - michaels
- dimensionals - SU!
- Clear Star Gelly Roll pen - Sakura
For the scallop circle around my image I use 3/4" punched circles and then popped it up on dimensionals. I used markers to ink up my image and then touched it up with the sparkly gelly roll pen. I love this Holiday paper line from Basic Grey. Thanks so much for stoppin' by. I will be back in a week! Send me good thoughts for no snow for my trip back east!